Personal Finance and Investment Discussion Forums
- – The premier discussion forum for passive index investing. Bogleheads are followers of Jack Bogle, founder of Vanguard.
- Permanent Portfolio Discussion
- – For followers of Harry Brown’s Permanent Portfolio: equal weights in stocks, long term treasuries, gold, and cash.
- Morningstar Closed-End Fund Discussion
- – Lots of expert advice on CEFs
- – FIRE advice
- Early Retirement Extreme
- – Site started by Jacob Lund, author of the namesake book. Jacob claims to live on $7,000 per year, to put “extreme” in context.
- Mr. Money Mustache
- – Site started by Peter Adeney, aka Mr. Money Mustache who early-retired at 36 in 2011.
- Dividend Growth Forum
- – Devoted to dividend growth investing
- Reddit /financialindependence, /securityanalysis, /options
- – Various sub-Reddits
- Portfolio Visulizer
- – Portfolio backtest, factor analysis, asset correlations, etc.
- Portfolio Charts
- – Historic performances of various asset allocation strategies. Started by user “Tyler” active on multiple forums.
- – Stock screener
Blogs – Value Investing
Blogs – Other